If you like free help, the Carb Manager keto diet app is for you. This is a simple accounting system for those on the keto diet or any form of low-carb eating.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase through my link(s) at no extra cost to you. This information is not intended to be medical education and is not medical advice. It should not be used as a substitute for your medical professional. You should always seek counsel from a / your physician before beginning any new diet or exercise regime.
Real Talk: the Carb Manager Keto Diet App helped me stay accountable because the fact is, I was not accountable and my jeans size was proof of that. Tracking what you put into your body will bring you awareness.
Awareness may bring you weight loss.
This is your first step to identifying patterns. And your patterns are why you’re here. When you shift them, is when you will start to be on track to reach your goals. I like the Carb Manager. But, whatever keeps you accountable is the best carb manager app.
This post is all about the Carb Manager Keto Diet App
The Carb Manager Keto Diet App Is Your Non-Judgy Friend
1. A Keto Diet Recap
Ketosis restores and triggers healthy changes in your body. Eating low carb is a way to get your body into ketosis. If you don’t follow a low-carb diet, you probably naturally enter a similar state when you “fast”. You’re typically “fasting” between dinner and breakfast, especially if you’re the kind of person who skips breakfast and their first meal is lunch. If that’s you, during this state, your body looks for other sources of energy to use and it will find that energy from fat stores.
Or, you can try the keto diet and help your body reach that state more quickly.
Do you know Dr. Berg? Here’s a great short video ‘What Is The Ketogenic Diet’.
Here’s a bonus Dr. Berg Video that really helped me lose weight fast!
If you just watched that last video, you have learned a bit about supplements. Always check with your doctor first! But, sea kelp really helped me. Do a deep dive and see what could work for you. Sea kelp activates your thyroid and speeds up your metabolism.
2. Carb Manager Reviews
When it comes to free, if you’re anything like me, you’ll download the app on your device. Check it out and keep it or delete it. I do not do a ton of extensive research in advance.
I downloaded Carb Manager and another and I have already forgotten the name. I used them both for a day to track my food and activity. By the end of the day, only one remained.
What do you need? What works for you?
I went to Facebook and searched for some reviews for you. The following bullets are key points that I wanted to share with you:
- Love this app so much!! Keeps me in place and on track. Scanning the barcodes is so easy and helpful.
- Love this app. It has good information. It keeps track of my carbs. Keeps track of water and exercise. It’s easy to use.
- Carb Manager is the best keto tracking tool I have found. They provide a wide range of interesting recipes as well as the opportunity to create your own recipes and they calculate the nutritional values for you. You can track health information easily and join in a monthly challenge group that connects you to others on the same weight loss journey. I highly recommend Carb Manager.
- It makes tracking your carbs super easy. There are a ton of easy and delicious recipes. A great community with tips and helpful ideas.
Ok, so people like it. And, I like it. As with all things, not everyone is a fan. Here are some negative comments.
3. More Carb Manager Reviews
The Facebook community seems to sing the Carb Manager praises. I scrolled quickly and did not find any negative remarks. In searching the almighty Google, I found a site named Appgrooves. A few recent members are very upset like one star upset that the new upgrade has messed with their system.
We ALL know how frustrating this can be. This must be a part of the paid version which I do not use.
As I write this, I am currently using the free version without issue.
Accountability to calories which goes hand in hand with portion control, tracking carbs, fats, and proteins is all I need.
Exciting Update: I stepped on the scale today and I’m down another pound. Wahoo! Ok, not so exciting to you, but I can’t wait for you to drop those pounds!
4. Carb Counter 101
If you want to do more investigating, head over to the Carb Manager homepage. Here, you can read about the main benefits they want you to know along with all of the bells and whistles offered within the app.
The following are the important features for me:
- Quick entry of any exercise. I use another app to log fitness and I like that app and don’t want to stop. Therefore, I’m not interested in the full scope of what the Carb Manager has to offer. With their quick entry option, I can log my duration, steps, and calories. It then does its thing and my calories / stats are updated. Or, should I write subtracted which is always a great thing?
- Water. You can set a daily goal. I try for 1 gallon. I tell my friends I reach that every day, but sometimes I don’t. Shh.. what happens in your app stays in your app.
- Name brands. There is nothing more annoying to me than not being able to quickly find the product I’m about to devour. I have not found anything that didn’t exactly match or very closely mirror what I had. Recently, I’m on a Trader Joe’s bender and everything I have purchased from there is in my Carb Manager app!
5. Lazy Keto Recipes and Full Keto Recipes
As written above, there is a paid feature of the app, and one feature includes recipes. I don’t see the value in that for me personally. I Google almost everything I want to make. And, I’m old school and still enjoy cookbooks.
I’d love to know if you try the paid version and if it’s helpful!
You can also go the old-school route and buy their cookbook. It’s probably less expensive than a monthly plan over time, right?
Whatever you do, test, re-test, and find what works for you. Cheering you on!
This Post Was All About The Carb Manager Keto Diet App.
Other posts you may be interested in:
11 Healthy Keto Tips for Beginners
Peek Inside For One Of Your New Favorite Lazy Keto Dinner Ideas
Enter your email address and never miss a post!
THIS WEBSITE IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM.