The Best High Protein Low Carb Breakfast Is The One You Will Make Over And Over Again.
This Low Carb Recipe is Easy. Especially If You’re Into Meal Prep.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase through our link(s) at no extra cost to you.
There’s nothing better than finding the perfect low carb recipe that tastes amazing and one that’s super easy to prepare. As we all know, protein is king in keeping us full and happy. This is the recipe for you if you’re looking for a quick way to up your protein in (perhaps) a non-traditional way for breakfast.
You won’t be disappointed with these low carb chicken fritters that are designed to start your day off with a yummy note!
High Protein Low Carb Breakfast
LOW CARB BREAKFAST IDEAS ON THE GO
What’s your morning routine? More specifically, how much time do you allot to breakfast? If you’re anything like the people I know, your routine is all over the place.
You may be crunched for time as you run to the office or the bus stop with the kids. Maybe you have all of the time in the world. Perhaps some days are slow and easy and others are hectic.
Whatever your answer, this is a fun idea to add to your recipe book, especially if you like the idea of a juicy protein-packed, and cheesy chicken fritter that you can throw in a low-carb tortilla. Voila – a super quick keto breakfast idea that you can take on the go!
Bonus Tip: Add these to a salad – delish!
A KETO CHICKEN BREAKFAST FRITTER IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
I think you’re going to fall in love with this recipe for 2 reasons:
- You can change up the flavors so you don’t get bored. You can go minimal as I have here with just a few basic ingredients or you can go nuts with different veggies and added protein. I’m now wondering how a broccoli, bacon, and cheddar chicken fritter would be!
- You throw it all in 1 bowl. We’re not complicating things, not today.
LET’S MAKE A SIMPLE LOW CARB BREAKFAST
This keto recipe may turn you into a meal prep person even if that’s not your thing. But don’t worry, you can quickly make this in minutes.
First, trim your chicken off any excess fat and cut it into cubes or short strips.
Second, throw the chicken in a bowl and then add all of the other ingredients.
Lastly, mix it all together and form whatever size fritter you’d like, and saute it for a few minutes on each side.
In an effort to be transparent, this recipe yielded 8 patties despite the 6 that are pictured below. Two were lost in the making of this receipt. And, what I mean by lost is that I immediately ate 2 of them. These are so good!
Side note, I stacked mine to leave in the fridge for any easy breakfast sandwich the following day. Although you can enjoy these cold, I warmed them in the microwave for 2 minutes. Then I added a little spinach and a little more cheese. Because cheese is life.
This Post Was All About High Protein Low Carb Breakfast
615 Chestnut Street Lobby
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Chicken Egg Fritters: The Best High Protein Low Carb Breakfast
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- 1/4 C Mayonnaise
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 C Shredded Cheese Your choice of cheese and use up to 1/2 cup
- 4 Scallions, Chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Pepper
- 1 t Onion Salt Trader Joe's has the best one
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet with a little spray oil over medium to medium-high.
- Heap a 1/4 c size of the mixture onto the pan and form a patty or fritter shape with a spatula. Let the patty cook undisturbed for 4 minutes. Then, flip it and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.